Centrally located in Sunrise Park neighborhood, this 1957 redefined mid-century home is a vacation oasis. Reminiscent of the Palm Spring's Viceroy Hotel, this tranquil mid century home ties in all the comforts of modern living with the style and charm of the classic Hollywood Regency aesthetic.
With 2,300 square feet of interior living space and five bedrooms, this dwelling offers Regency accents and furnishings with the perfect blend of vintage and modern on travertine floors and wonderful original art and sculpture. The living room, with its architectural fireplace, is a great gathering space for all the homes guests. Two 9 foot sofas provide ample seating, and the 50 inch flat screen plasma TV and a Bose home theatre system make entertaining at this property effortless. The living room opens up to the exterior of the home, where there is ample, private space for outdoor dining for up to 12 guests. The sparkling blue pool, spa and lush green grass provide the perfect backdrop for the ideal desert getaway.
The sleeping quarters offer plenty of relaxation in stylish decor with a blend of vintage furnishings. The master bedroom with direct access to the pool area includes a 50" plasma TV and a Bose home theatre system and comfortable appointments in a retro modern display and an en-suite master bath. The black and white Regency inspired wallpaper and bright yellow accents provide an inviting ambiance that extends to the home's other 4 bedrooms. The additional three bedrooms are also stylish, with exterior sliders that lead to either a mountain facing private patio with table and chairs or to the pool and spa. There is a master-suite sized casita bedroom, accessible from the private yard. With a 50 inch plasma TV and Bose home theatre system, desk and mini fridge, this room is spacious, private and tranquil. All bedrooms have generous closet and storage space.
Other Highlights Include:
- Mid-century home, renovated in 2007 to include all of the modern comforts
- Five bedrooms, each with outdoor access to pool or patio space
- W Hotel Mattresses in each bedroom
- Large family style living room with two 9-foot sofas, ideal for accommodating all your guests
- Gourmet kitchen with modern appliances and plenty of counter space to inspire culinary creativity
- Large outdoor dining table with seating for 12
- Refreshing 20 x 40 ft pool with separate spa
- Three 50" Flat screen plasma TV's w/ premium cable, WIFI, DVD player, and MP3 connectivity with Bose audio system for top quality
- Centrally located in the Sunrise Park neighborhood- a 5 min drive to downtown Palm Springs
- Gas Grill
- Off street and garage parking
- Regulation Size shuffle board court
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 150 cable channels
- Pet friendly (dogs only)
The City of Palm Springs ID1818
Three Night Minimum Required (additional nights may be required during some Holidays and Popular-Local Calendar Events) Rates not inclusive of occupancy tax. Palm Springs Registered Tax Permit Number: 3031